We are excited to announce a new addition to our team of retail experts: Juston Jirwander, our Business Growth Specialist.
Juston is a highly experienced CEO and Executive Chairman in both Retail and FMCG markets working through both Private and Public entities.
As a “serial” Entrepreneur and Ethical Venture Capital practitioner of over 25 years’ experience, helping “Start Ups” and fast growth organisations is his enlightenment in life. As a Chartered Accountant uncovering and telling the story that numbers and data show and seeking out financial opportunities are his passions.
His skill set is adaptable and proven by his success in founding privately owned start ups reaching $13 Million turnover to also being able to manage larger public company organisations up to $100 Million.
What sets Juston apart is his ability to balance the skills and disciplines of Chartered Accountancy and Corporate Governance with the importance and relevance of dreams, aspirations and ethics.
Notable Career Highlights:
- Director & Chairman for 12 years for Go Vita Distributors Limited – Australias largest and oldest Health Retail Cooperative with 140 members and group revenue of over $100 Million.
- CEO for Healthy Life Pty Limited with revenue of $60 Million at the time a subsidiary of Singapore Public company Eu Yan Sang International Limited EYSI.
- Co-founder and CEO of a privately owned Venture Capital group specialising in Health Food Retail and development of FMCG health brands with turnover of $13 Million.
Areas of Expertise:
- Retail – Australia and Asia
- FMCG – Health Food and supplements in Australia
- Franchise Industry
- Natural Health and Wellness industry – Worldwide experience
- Wholesale – Domestic and Asian Export markets
- Brand Creation and Development – Australia and Asia
- Capital Raising and Venture Capital
- Not For Profit – Cooperatives Australia
- Corporate Training and Public Speaking
- Multidisciplinary Complementary Health Clinics