Aussie Broadband sought several key insights to drive the evolution of their brand:
- How can they differentiate from their market of service providers?
- What is the current customer journey when looking to move internet providers?
- Who is their current customer and what do they need from them?
- Who else could be their customers and how do they get them to engage with Aussie Broadband?
Conducted Limbic Insights™ consumer research via:
- Online study of a representative sample of the Australian general population and Aussie Broadband customers. Sent via email.
- 3392 successful valid responses.
- Qualitative study of business customers. Telephone interviews with 20 existing customers and 20 non-customers.
- Gap analysis between current performance and customer expectations.
- What customers expect in an internet service provider
- How Aussie Broadband is perceived by both customers and non-customers
- What existing customers love about the brand and what the areas of improvement are
- Main reasons for customer churn
- Developed new marketing plan aimed at humanising the brand using a customer-centric approach to elevate the brand's human touch and foster stronger customer relationships.
- Identifying and optimising strategic marketing channels to effectively increase customer awareness.
- Crafting a distinctive brand point of difference integrated into awareness campaigns, targeting both existing customers and potential new customers.
- Utilising key customer pain points as a foundation for reducing customer churn and enhancing customer acquisition.